The Virtual Classroom
Confused about the differences between eLearning and the live, Virtual Classroom?
Read the blog. The Virtual Classroom Works for You, the Learner.
ITSM Academy also offers most of our courses via Live, Instructor Led Virtual Classes. Learners in the virtual classroom have access to the ITSM Academy Learner Portal and participate in our unique in-class GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
Learner Testimonial: "The quality of the instruction and interaction in my virtual class was fantastic. The virtual environment ended up being so convenient, such a cost and time savings, that even if this class had been offered next door to me, I would have elected virtual. I will definitely recommend ITSM Academy to others."
Benefits of Instructor Led Virtual Classroom Training:
- No Travel Costs - Attend class from anywhere via the internet with no flight, hotel, etc. costs
- Interactive - Live interaction with Instructor and classmates
- Flexible - Balance training with daily work demands, while completing the class in less than 1 week
- Timely - Complete the class and sit for the exam in less than 1 week
- Proven Learner Materials - with over 50,000 learners trained, ITSM Academy's virtual classes offer the same great courseware and subject matter expertise, as our in-person classes
- Go Green! Digital Learner Manuals - read more
- Additional Tools - Download study aids and exam taking tips
- Class Forum - Share experiences and assignments with other learners. Email instructor support
- Extended Access - Take more time to absorb the course material
- On-Line Exams - Flexible exam scheduling, handled directly with the Exam Institute
- Immediate Results - Receive immediate results with on-line exams - which are included with all virtual class purchases
Virtual Classroom - Is it Right for You?
If you can answer “yes” to ALL of the following questions, you will excel as a virtual learner! A “no” answer doesn’t mean you can’t succeed online, but it does mean that this is an area where you may want to ask for assistance. Please let us know how we can help make your online learning experience a success.
- Do you feel that high quality learning can take place live, remote interaction with an instructor or other learners?
- Can you commit to attending the required live (online) instructor-led sessions associated with this course and completing assigned work by the required dates?
- Do you have access to a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) enabled computer with a headset? While learners can dial in via phone, we strongly recommend that you join the class using VoIP, with a headset.
- Can you download files from the Internet and save it on your own computer?
- Are you comfortable using the Internet as a means of communication and self-study?
Web based exams offer you a much more flexible way to take your exam. Scheduling and taking you web based exams is easy. On the first day of class you will be issued a voucher by the independent examination institute. You will pick the location, date and time that works best for you.
You will need a quiet room where you will not be disturbed or interrupted during your exam. Your desk should be clear of all papers and materials.