The Virtual Classroom
Confused about the differences between eLearning and the live, Virtual Classroom?
Read the blog. The Virtual Classroom Works for You, the Learner.
For more than a decade, ITSM Academy has offered most of our courses via Live, Instructor Led Virtual Classrooms. Learners have access to the ITSM Academy Learner Portal and participate in our unique in-class GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
Learner Testimonial: "The quality of the instruction and interaction in my virtual class was fantastic. The virtual environment ended up being so convenient, such a cost and time savings, that even if this class had been offered next door to me, I would have elected virtual. I will definitely recommend ITSM Academy to others."
Benefits of Instructor Led Virtual Classroom Training:
- No Travel Costs - Attend class from anywhere via the internet with no flight, hotel, etc. costs
- Interactive - Live interaction with Instructor and classmates
- Flexible - Balance training with daily work demands, while completing the class in less than 1 week
- Timely - Complete the class and sit for the exam in less than 1 week
- Proven Learner Materials - with over 50,000 learners trained, ITSM Academy's virtual classes offer the same great courseware and subject matter expertise, as our in-person classes
- Go Green! Digital Learner Manuals - read more
- Additional Tools - Download study aids and exam taking tips
- Class Forum - Share experiences and assignments with other learners. Email instructor support
- Extended Access - Take more time to absorb the course material
- On-Line Exams - Flexible exam scheduling, handled directly with the Exam Institute
- Immediate Results - Receive immediate results with on-line exams - which are included with all virtual class purchases
Virtual Classroom - Tips for Success
Use the following advice and you will excel as a virtual learner!
- Block time on your calendar for the entire course, including time to complete homework/assignments.
- Commit to attending the live (online) instructor-led sessions associated with this course and completing assigned work by the required dates.
- Access class audio via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) enabled computer with a headset. While learners can dial in via phone, we strongly recommend that you join the class using VoIP, with a headset.
- Use the chat function to communicate with the other learners and the instructor.
Web based exams offer you a much more flexible way to take your exam. Scheduling and taking you web based exams is easy. On the first day of class you will be issued a voucher by the independent examination institute. You will pick the location, date and time that works best for you.
You will need a quiet room where you will not be disturbed or interrupted during your exam. Your desk should be clear of all papers and materials.