This 2-hour workshop briefly introduces DevOps, its business benefits, and at a high-level the experiences of companies that have adopted a DevOps culture. DevOps principles and practices are covered along with the important role of leadership and practical steps for achieving a DevOps transformation.
Course Objectives - The learning objectives of this course include an understanding of:
- DevOps - What and Why
- DevOps’ Business Value
- DevOps Values, Principles and Practices
- How DevOps Interacts with Other Frameworks (Agile, Lean, IT Service Management)
- Practical Ways to Achieve a DevOps Culture
This is a non-certification course and so can be tailored to the needs of your organization. Time can be devoted, for example, to discussion and planning activities in the desired section(s).
- Two (2) hours of instructor-led training, discussion and planning facilitation
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- DevOps Reference Card
- Learner Personal Action Plan
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
Audience - The main target candidates for this course are:
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile/DevOps environment
- IT managers and senior managers who want to understand the business benefits of adopting a DevOps culture
- Business stakeholders interested in learning about DevOps
- IT service management process owners, process managers and consultants who want an introduction to DevOps
Instructors: As with all ITSM Academy training, our instructors have years of hands-on IT Practitioner experience, enabling them to effectively intertwine theory and real life stories and scenarios. Using the highest quality content, this training style encourages active group participation, allowing all learners to bring from class a wealth of practical knowledge.
Course Logistics - All ITSM Academy courses, including this one, can be:
- Presented at your location
- Sourced through our Courseware Licensing Program (for qualifying organizations)
Contact Us, or phone 954. 491. 3442 or use the chat below.